Classora Sports, based on Classora Knowledge Base, is the first mobile app by Classora Technologies. It is available in English and Spanish and can be installed in iPhone and Android systems. Through this app the user can view the standing tables of the most popular sports from the beginning of each competition, as well as charting the evolution of teams and athletes throughout history. New features will be added gradually, free of charge and with no ads.
As you can see, it is an indispensable app for any sports data enthusiast. With Classora Sports you can access updated and historical sport standing tables and rankings about the sports and athletes you are interested in:
- Soccer: main European Leagues, as well as 1st, 2nd, 2nd B and 3rd Spanish divisions.
- Formula 1: driver and constructor standings.
- Motorcycling: MotoGP, Moto 2 and 125cc championships.
- Basket: NBA and ACB standings.
- Tennis: ATP ranking, ranking of countries with the most Davis Cup, etc.
- Cycling: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España.
- Rallies, Olympics... and more!
So now you know, if you want to have the largest historical sports database from the beginning of each competition (in many cases with data prior to 1920) in the palm of your hand, don't hesitate and install it. You will be able to analyze and personalize your interests to stay up-to-date with all your favorite sports in a direct and agile way.
Remember that Classora Sports is free and without ads. Please, if you download the app, a positive comment and a good rating would be much appreciated. You would be doing us a big small favor.